Free Phone/Video Consultations – No Office Visit Needed – Virtual/No Contact Notarizations Available–Accepting New Clients Now
The Law Offices of Michael W. Alpert understands that this is a difficult and uncertain time, and we sincerely hope your family is safe and healthy.
Even with so much going on around us, we continue to service Clients virtually through the use of video technology, because planning your future and handling important estate matters is “essential.” In fact, the Governor of New York has issued an Executive Order allowing for the use of video technology for Notary services. This means that all legal documents can now be virtually executed and your signature notarized via video conference.
To protect your safety, The Law Offices of Michael W. Alpert is providing you with the option to work with us remotely, without contact, and safely from a distance using video, phone and social distancing. We are also taking on new estate planning Clients and office visits are not required. Call (516) 280-7288 for immediate help or contact us online.
Our estate attorney will help you by:
- Providing Free Virtual Consultations for Estate matters
- Creating/Drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, Trusts and other Estate Planning tools
- Assisting you with Elder Care planning & execution
- Virtually Notarizing elder law and estate planning legal documents (we provide this in-house)
- Discussing any other essential/emergency legal needs (for which the Courts are open)
Note: There are some requirements to conducting legal assistance in this manner which we can discuss on the phone.
Call (516) 280-7288 for immediate help if you need a Will, Health Care Proxy, Living Will or Power of Attorney– and remember, we will execute your New York estate planning documents in a safe manner through the Coronavirus pandemic timeframe and into the future.
As always, “We Are On your Side.”
Michael W. Alpert, Principal