Call Menu

3 Dwi In Ny

What Happens If I Get A Dwi In New York With An Out-of-state License?

Quite often a situation arises where an out-of-state driver who is licensed in another jurisdiction is arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) in New York State pursuant to Vehicle and Traffic Law (VTL) 1192.2 or 1192.3. The main difference in the outcome of the case (and during the pendency of the case) will Read on…