Call Menu

DWI Criminal And Civil Attorney

Can Nassau County Confiscate My Car If I Am Arrested For A DWI?

Pursuant to the Nassau County Administrative Code §8-7.0(g), the County of Nassau is empowered to commence a civil action to obtain civil forfeiture of property which is employed as the instrumentality of a misdemeanor crime or petty offense committed within the County. To the extent that motor vehicles are employed to commit Driving While Intoxicated Read on…