Call Menu

Motor Vehicle Accident

What Should I Do If I Am Charged With A DWI And There Is A Motor Vehicle Accident?

As serious as a charge of misdemeanor driving while intoxicated (DWI) pursuant to New York Vehicle and Traffic Law (VTL) 1192.2 can be, the consequences can be even direr if there was a motor vehicle accident involved. Depending upon the extent of injuries, the charge can be elevated to criminally negligent homicide or manslaughter if Read on…